Granada Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff with patience ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Huang Taiwan
- “ Amazing hostel! I stayed here much longer than I expected. There are many live-in volunteers and employees that really make the place feel like home. There are so many muscians around that the night time is always filled interesting live music. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Granada. The only thing they need to improve is the quality of the wifi, which can be slow or cut out frequently. ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Patrick Canada
- “ Like I said in a previous comment I love this hostel. I just hope they eventually improve the quality of the wifi. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Patrick Canada
- “ It is a good hostel. I will prefer a place more typical of Spain, more tradicional. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Best hostel I have ever been too! Staff is super helpful and set up events to help you see the city. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Matthew USA
- “ The first day I arrived I heard the staff chatting about free food. The 2nd my ham and cheese was stolen frim the fridge, the 3rd say I over heard them talking how great the ham and cheese was. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Ryan