Granada Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really good place. It is really big and full of young and friendly people. There are so good environment. Staff so hardworking and good people. ”
- 08 Dec 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Ah, it was rough sleeping with no AC. Overall though, the facilities are beautiful, with a nice patio inside. Some of the staff (Carlos, maybe?) were great, but a few were a little off. There was a loud group of students when I went and I wish the staff did more to enforce quiet hours. ”
- 11 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We were very disappointed with the cleanliness of the rooms, either they were not cleaned once or the cleaning was so badly done that it did not show. We were also very displeased with the booking services, the information received was incorrect both in terms of price (prices for the same flamenco show was higher than what was offered in other hotels/hostels), and you gave incomplete information with regards to the booking for the Alahambra (with regards to price and the documentation to bring). ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada