Grand Canyon International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You get what you pay for. It could have been worse. 2of 4 full bathrooms were okay. The place needs serious work. I stayed in room 6. Two Of the girls in the room left with bug bites. Myself I left with bug bites. I didn't want to risk more issues in another room. 1 of te 5nights someone in broke into the hostel. The employees had no idea what had happened. It's straight for a night. Your not paying much remember that. You get what you paid for.. Not much. I like hostels but I won't be back ”
- 11 May 2015 jennifer USA
- “ Great staff and very good hostel: very cozy and close to city center. I just recommend aditional tours to Antilope Canyon/Horseshoe Bend and Sedona. Both are incredible places and hard to get there if you don't drive. ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ breakfast is real. Not like some other places. Worthy of the money! ”
- 16 Apr 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Staff was very helpful. Downtown was a very short walk away. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent Hostel. Loved staying there. Bathrooms were brand new and beautiful! My girls got to meet numerous people from all over the world. LOVED the experience. Would do it again, if given the chance!!! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 TiAnne USA
- “ Good Hostel right in middle of Flagstaff and the weather was perfect. Would definitely rebook when I head back to Flagstaff. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA