Grand Canyon International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only 4 showers! Whole place smelled of garlic. Filthy, run down kitchens. Microwaves were dirty with missing or broken parts.terrible coffee. Thin old linen. Furniture in common areas was old, dirty. The whole building needs a renovation and major cleaning. Decent location but that was it, Door to dorm locked but nobody bothered locking it. Overall the worst of 4 hostels in the US I've stayed at. A dump. ”
- 13 Nov 2016 Valerie Canada
- “ Had the best 2 days,thanks for the awesome Canyon tour :) !!! ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Great place to stay. Right in downtown. Very helpful and friendly staff. Homely atmosphere+++ ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA