Grand Canyon International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only 4 showers! Whole place smelled of garlic. Filthy, run down kitchens. Microwaves were dirty with missing or broken parts.terrible coffee. Thin old linen. Furniture in common areas was old, dirty. The whole building needs a renovation and major cleaning. Decent location but that was it, Door to dorm locked but nobody bothered locking it. Overall the worst of 4 hostels in the US I've stayed at. A dump. ”
- 13 Nov 2016 Valerie Canada
- “ Had the best 2 days,thanks for the awesome Canyon tour :) !!! ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Great place to stay. Right in downtown. Very helpful and friendly staff. Homely atmosphere+++ ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Thanks for providing a well-staffed hostel in a great location. Hygiene, security, and facilities need improvement. We were greeted on arrival by the stench of urine in the lobby; fortunately it was not in the room. However, the room's sink faucets definitely need attention! Although it was great to have cross ventilation provided by open doors e.g. laundry back door, a savvy homeless person or just curious person etc. could come and go in the public areas including the back outdoor lounge. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Kate USA
- “ Friendly staff, great location, excellent facilities for showers, laundry and internet. A great place to stop on a road trip. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Eve England