Grand Canyon International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We can't wait to return to Flagstaff and stay at the hostel again. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Julie USA
- “ This hostel is great! It's located a couple blocks from downtown where the bars and restaurants are, the staff is great and the atmosphere is just perfect! It's a very international hostel, where you get to meet friendly backpackers! The rooms downstairs are a bit noisy in the morning though, because they are located in the same hallway as the kitchen, where breakfast is served... ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ I thought the staff were particularly good - friendly and helpful . . . Grand Canyon tour excellent! ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Kathryn Australia
- “ Extremely good! I want to go to this hostel again! ”
- 16 May 2013 Zhe Min Malaysia
- “ This hostel has no faults whatsoever.... ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I stayed one night here when I was on the way to go Grand Cannyon. Unfortunately, I was here at Christmas season, so most restaurants were closed. Staff was not kind but not rude. Guests were so kind. I guess most people staying here may love hiking and nature. That's why guests were gentle and kind! ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea