Grand Canyon International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks for providing a well-staffed hostel in a great location. Hygiene, security, and facilities need improvement. We were greeted on arrival by the stench of urine in the lobby; fortunately it was not in the room. However, the room's sink faucets definitely need attention! Although it was great to have cross ventilation provided by open doors e.g. laundry back door, a savvy homeless person or just curious person etc. could come and go in the public areas including the back outdoor lounge. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Kate USA
- “ Friendly staff, great location, excellent facilities for showers, laundry and internet. A great place to stop on a road trip. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Eve England
- “ May stay in this hostel in Flagstaff was really unique. Hostel is always full of interesting people, staff is helpful, rooms are nice and clean and beds were at least for me very comfortable. Only negative is lack of Wi-Fi signal in rooms and you are able to get connected only at reception desk. But it makes you less dependent on internet and helps to establish relationships with mates around you...so..maybe purpose? :) ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Matus Slovakia
- “ This hostel was great! It's located downtown Flagstaff, it's very clean and the staff was helpful. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada