Grand Canyon International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly staff, great location, excellent facilities for showers, laundry and internet. A great place to stop on a road trip. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Eve England
- “ May stay in this hostel in Flagstaff was really unique. Hostel is always full of interesting people, staff is helpful, rooms are nice and clean and beds were at least for me very comfortable. Only negative is lack of Wi-Fi signal in rooms and you are able to get connected only at reception desk. But it makes you less dependent on internet and helps to establish relationships with mates around you...so..maybe purpose? :) ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Matus Slovakia
- “ This hostel was great! It's located downtown Flagstaff, it's very clean and the staff was helpful. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place is nothing short of AMAZING. Remodeled bathrooms and excellent water pressure. Security key to front door and room. There were no lockers but I still felt safe with leaving my belongings in the room. Moreover, this place offers decent breakfast and is easily located in the centrality of all of the tourist attractions. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA