Grand Canyon International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is nothing short of AMAZING. Remodeled bathrooms and excellent water pressure. Security key to front door and room. There were no lockers but I still felt safe with leaving my belongings in the room. Moreover, this place offers decent breakfast and is easily located in the centrality of all of the tourist attractions. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed 3 nights in that hostel and did not find the atmosphere good nor the safety. there were no lockers for personal belongings, the room radiator was not working, the curtain was so thin that wake up was with the sun and basically, the entire place needs refurbishment. ”
- 15 May 2015 Lucy England
- “ You get what you pay for. It could have been worse. 2of 4 full bathrooms were okay. The place needs serious work. I stayed in room 6. Two Of the girls in the room left with bug bites. Myself I left with bug bites. I didn't want to risk more issues in another room. 1 of te 5nights someone in broke into the hostel. The employees had no idea what had happened. It's straight for a night. Your not paying much remember that. You get what you paid for.. Not much. I like hostels but I won't be back ”
- 11 May 2015 jennifer USA
- “ Great staff and very good hostel: very cozy and close to city center. I just recommend aditional tours to Antilope Canyon/Horseshoe Bend and Sedona. Both are incredible places and hard to get there if you don't drive. ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ breakfast is real. Not like some other places. Worthy of the money! ”
- 16 Apr 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Staff was very helpful. Downtown was a very short walk away. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA