Grand Hostal Playa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, staff was really friendly. Depending on your room (I stayed in a 10 person -mixed), it might be a little tight. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Vincent USA
- “ Very centrally located and surrounded by a number of convenient stores. The stuff is very friendly :) Ricardo at the reception welcomes you with a big smile :) Miss you Ricardo :( ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Paola Argentina
- “ The guy at the reception is extremely polite and helpful. He was always nice and gave me a good experience as a customer. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Air Conditioning gets turned on a round1pm but otherwise nice stop. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Joseph Spain
- “ A nice and very quiet hostel. Good for relaxing. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Finland