Grand Hostal Playa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, staff was really friendly. Depending on your room (I stayed in a 10 person -mixed), it might be a little tight. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Vincent USA
- “ Very centrally located and surrounded by a number of convenient stores. The stuff is very friendly :) Ricardo at the reception welcomes you with a big smile :) Miss you Ricardo :( ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Paola Argentina
- “ The guy at the reception is extremely polite and helpful. He was always nice and gave me a good experience as a customer. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ My friend and I stayed In Gran Hostal for quite a long stay of 10 days and were very happy with how things went, staff is very friendly and always there 24/7 if you need help or need informations about tours or how the city works. Greately located, the pool and the teraces are really nice to enjoy. Even though the rooms are a little small, we felt very welcomed and would go back there anytime! Special thanks to Willy and Ricardo that were sooo helpful and nice to us :) Valerie & Ines ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Valérie