Grand Hostal Playa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are many much, much cooler and more interesting within the block, let alone within the city. It was largely families with children staying here. It's all boring white and basic; nothing fun about this place. The management also insists on locking the front door from the inside and not sticking at the desk. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Brendan USA
- “ Great location, staff was really friendly. Depending on your room (I stayed in a 10 person -mixed), it might be a little tight. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Vincent USA
- “ Very centrally located and surrounded by a number of convenient stores. The stuff is very friendly :) Ricardo at the reception welcomes you with a big smile :) Miss you Ricardo :( ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Paola Argentina
- “ The guy at the reception is extremely polite and helpful. He was always nice and gave me a good experience as a customer. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ My friend and I stayed In Gran Hostal for quite a long stay of 10 days and were very happy with how things went, staff is very friendly and always there 24/7 if you need help or need informations about tours or how the city works. Greately located, the pool and the teraces are really nice to enjoy. Even though the rooms are a little small, we felt very welcomed and would go back there anytime! Special thanks to Willy and Ricardo that were sooo helpful and nice to us :) Valerie & Ines ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Valérie