Grand Hostal Playa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice and very quiet hostel. Good for relaxing. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Me and my little sister truly enjoyed our stay here... ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The biggest drawback of this hostel is that the dorms are extremely cramped and sweaty. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Great location and really friendly staff. Crowded small dorms. Noisy at night. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ While I was there, my laptop was stolen and when I brought it to the attention of the staff, their only response was that they did not know how that could have happened. I was in a mixed dorm with 9 or 10 other people and it was hot and uncomfortable. There was not enough room for everyone's belongings and luggage. There was internet access, but the signal was so weak that you had to be by the reception area for it to work. I would not stay here again. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a very good hostel, the staff very helpful and friendly. The location is excellent. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous Mexico