Grand Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel ever. The staff was nice, respectful and very helpful. Check-in is fast without unnecessary questions and procedures, the room is perfectly clean and comfortable: cosy pillows, fresh bedsheets, warm blanket and a small but very important detail - a candy on the pillow. Bathrooms are very clean, there are automatic tubs and cute curtains. You'll find a grea bar in the hall and a huge library with soft armchairs and sofas. Water is always free. A lot of events every day. Love ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Miliausha
- “ It was like a hotel rather than hostel. They provides you almost everything you want. We couldn't stay longer but the activities that they organised and the pub in the hostel gives an opportunity to meet more people and have fun! Also the staff was very helpful. It's definitely better place than some "hotel"s that I stayed so far. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Ezgi Seray Turkey
- “ Staff was wonderful, the metro is near but is a little bit further out from the center. Overall, great experience! Would definitely re-book! ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Alexandra USA
- “ It's comfortable and clean, but I cannot identify with some of the reviewers who seem to be in awe. I've stayed in better and worse hostels. ”
- 28 Jan 2015 Anonymous
- “ The hostel can only be reached by bus from the main train station, and it's a little far from the bus station. But there are two metro lines close to the hostel. When I arrived the staff welcomed me with a nice drink and very good touristic instructions. The rooms are big enough and so is the shower. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Anonymous China