Grand Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location and a little bit far from the tourist attraction. The hostel is very great and has excellent and friendly staff. However, be prepared for a one time linen fee of 2 to 3 euros. Its good to bring your own padlocks to use the lockers. Excellent wifi throughout the hostel even in your own room also. No breakfast included but cheap eateries and grocery stores are nearby. Very clean hostel! ”
- 11 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel, built in an old-time West-Berlin hotel, is wonderfully located next to the Mecklenbruck U-Bahn. This is a rather good part of Berlin, so don't worry too much about security (although be sure to close the door behind you.) The staff (mostly students) are multi-lingual and very helpful. Their WiFi has much to be desired, but you can get your laundry done, visit nearby cafes, and store your luggage. NOTE: There are no lifts available, so prepare yourself walking up several flights. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was very well decorated and it had a festive feel. There was a decent bar with great gluvine for a holiday drink. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA