Grand Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was wonderful, the metro is near but is a little bit further out from the center. Overall, great experience! Would definitely re-book! ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Alexandra USA
- “ It's comfortable and clean, but I cannot identify with some of the reviewers who seem to be in awe. I've stayed in better and worse hostels. ”
- 28 Jan 2015 Edward
- “ The hostel can only be reached by bus from the main train station, and it's a little far from the bus station. But there are two metro lines close to the hostel. When I arrived the staff welcomed me with a nice drink and very good touristic instructions. The rooms are big enough and so is the shower. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Best hostel we've ever stayed in. Place looks more like a nice hotel than a hostel (not that that's a bad thing, just saying you get great facilities at hostel prices). Beds and rooms were amazing, bar was amazing, staff was...you get it. The only negative, and its stretching, is its a bit of a hike to the city centre, but near the train. If you're staying in Berlin, stay here. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I would definitely recommend this hostel to others. Clean, very clean, comfortable, hospitable and super friendly. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Dylan USA