Grand Luxe Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a tough time communicating with the staff because they didn't speak great English but they were nice and tried to be helpful. The location is great but not a great place to meet people bc everyone just goes in and out. Overall the place is not too bad. Breakfast was ok. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The place where you can leave your luggage before check in is not secure and sometimes not supervised. It also has a window access that the storage room can be entered from Rm 1 with out being noticed by the desk. The windows in my room didn't lock so the people in the room across the yard could have entered. Also the terrace needs at least one spot of shade. The house keeper, Olga?, was really sweet. ”
- 01 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very, very good!! I had a great stay! The Location is perfect, the rooftop is just unbelievable and the breakfast is fine! ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Sebastian Germany
- “ Wifi is terrible here. We had a ground floor room which was very noisy as people coming and going from the hostel slam the heavy door, so we were woken up many times during the night and early hours of the morning by the slamming door. Otherwise good hostel, excellent kitchen and chill out area. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous New Zealand