Grand Theater Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The main guy at the entrance was very helpful, but the rest of the staff (were they even staff?) was quite lazy. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL IN SHENZHEN ,GREAT LOCATION ,PEOPLE VERY FRIENDLY,I WILL STAY THERE EVERY TIME I GET A TRIP IN THE CITY. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 gustavo Mexico
- “ it's cheap and close to metro. It was a little hard for me to find, but it was 3am and I just had a long flight. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous British Indian Ocean Territory
- “ I only stayed here one night. I used it as a stopover to go to Hong Kong. Perfect location for that! It was very close to the Hong Kong border. It's an apartment they turned into a hostel, so it was like going home when you got there, so that was nice. There was a kitchen you can use, but i heard it costs 30 rmb to use- it would be cheaper to just go out and buy your food! I'd recommend it though, it was nice and quiet. ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is perfect, staffs are not bad but the bathroom... is the worst one. The water pressure is really weak and the cleanliness in the bathroom is very horrible. But the location is good as i said ealrier. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea