Grand hostel LerO
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel is located very close to the old city of Split -- about a 10 minute walk (albeit up hill). Despite the price, I would have at least expected someone to be on site at all times, which was not at all true. The front door is usually just left open, so anyone off the street could walk in, and the only key they provide is to your room and locker. I offered to pay several times, only for one guy to say I should pay later, and the other angrily demanding I pay immediately. Rude service. ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nobody there on arrival and difficult to find. We stayed in a flat with 3 rooms that was newly added to the hostel which was really nice. I cannot really comment on the main building. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ We booked one week in the private appartment wich is really nice place, very comfy and clean; and four more days in the dorm at main house, wich is also nice and safe for your stuff and clean. The staff is really nice and welcoming. They speak english, so it's easy to communicate. They also give you a lot of good advices for restaurant and good place for the night life and for visiting the city. Really good experience, we recommend this place, and we definitely want to go back!! ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous France