Grand hostel LerO
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. It's located on the top of a small hill, so it's a little walk from the city center, but it's a very nice walk through small streets. Rooms are pretty big and beds are comfortable. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great staff! ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel owner was the nicest guy ever! So extremely helpful. I was sick for a full day in the hostel and he made me cups of tea, did my laundry for me AND hung it all up to dry. This was way above the expected level of service, helpfulness and friendliness!!! I highly recommend! ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The Hostel is located very close to the old city of Split -- about a 10 minute walk (albeit up hill). Despite the price, I would have at least expected someone to be on site at all times, which was not at all true. The front door is usually just left open, so anyone off the street could walk in, and the only key they provide is to your room and locker. I offered to pay several times, only for one guy to say I should pay later, and the other angrily demanding I pay immediately. Rude service. ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA