Grande Hostel de Coimbra
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was a bit cold. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Great hostel, very clean, well equiped, rather quiet and relaxed, so perfect. It is not right in the old centre, but the walk is really nice (10-15min). ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The Grande Hostel in Coimbra gives you what you have paid for - not a dime more. Usually I love staying in historical houses for the atmosphere. But sometimes "historical" just means that everything is a little bit worn down and would need renovating. The staff was super nice and helpful! The hostel is located quite central and provides great views over Coimbra. The kitchen is not very clean and very unorganized as well as the fridge. The showers and bathrooms are worn down. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Valeska Germany
- “ Nice hostel in an old building. Lots of charm, not too big, homey feeling. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Simon France
- “ Great staff, really helpful; the location is right in the heart of the old town, close to every attraction you need to see; kitchen and breakfast is amazing; huge living room; clean showers, rooms and toilets, I really do recommend. Thanks ”
- 30 May 2013 Istvan Hungary
- “ A very nice hostel with the very nice stuff and perfect location- close to university when you climb some stairs ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland