Grande Hostel de Coimbra
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was a bit cold. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Great hostel, very clean, well equiped, rather quiet and relaxed, so perfect. It is not right in the old centre, but the walk is really nice (10-15min). ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The Grande Hostel in Coimbra gives you what you have paid for - not a dime more. Usually I love staying in historical houses for the atmosphere. But sometimes "historical" just means that everything is a little bit worn down and would need renovating. The staff was super nice and helpful! The hostel is located quite central and provides great views over Coimbra. The kitchen is not very clean and very unorganized as well as the fridge. The showers and bathrooms are worn down. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Valeska Germany