Grandio Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had one of the best times of my life at the hostel. It was my first party hostel and I was able to meet a number of intriguing and charismatic people. The staff was fun to party with as well, the location was close to city center and I just had a great time. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great party hostel! Don't expect to get a good night's sleep here - there's drinking 24/7! That being said, the atmosphere was great. Definitely a great place at which to stay if you're traveling by yourself, as you'll meet people right away. The staff was extremely polite & helpful. Plan to stay in Budapest for more than 4 days, since the hostel not only plans daily activities, but the city itself also has so much to offer. So that you don't have to rush, it's best to stay a week! ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ If you wanna party it might be a good hostel, but if you are tired , sick or hangover it can became a nightmare. The rooms are very small and not very clean, as well as the bathrooms. The staff tries to be friendly, but they are very lazy, they prefer drink all day and hit on the chicks instead of helping the new visitors doing check in for example. They overbooked my bed on night, and i had to wake up and solve the problem. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Thiago Brazil
- “ Read the name of the hostel. This place is not for the faint of heart. I had an amazing time there for three nights. All of the staff there are awesome. The best part is they will drink with you, go out with you and show you a great time. Also the bar, courtyard area is covered by trees and makes for a great atmosphere. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel ever! We were immediately greeted with beer pong and friendly staff who helped us get everything sorted out. They have events every night for people staying at the hostel and they were totally fun! Every minute was a blast, I'd go back again any day. ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ If you want to party, it is one of the most fun hostels I have ever stayed at. As soon as you check in the staff gets you beer. They are super friendly and helpful and want to have as much fun as you. There are party nights organised everyday - party boats, party buses, pub crawls, bath parties. Also, there is a huge courtyard and bar in the hostel. Great for meeting people and having some wild nights. Not good for quiet nights though. ”
- 18 Apr 2013 James England