Grandio Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Needs to be a little bit more serious. Even though it is a Party Hostel, the best thing would be to have both the advantages of a party hostel, combined with the basic needs hostels are to cater. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 William France
- “ Love the hostel, one of the most fun hostels I've been at. Obviously you have to understand it's a party hostel (it's in the name!), but if that's what you're looking for it's hard to find a better one anywhere in the world and I've been at many. Big shoutout to Avril, Big Ed and Ren for being awesome people, keep on doing what you do and improve your winepedo records :) ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Andreas Sweden
- “ Don't go anywhere else in Budapest! This is the hostel you want to stay in! We originally booked in for two nights and stayed for 5! It was the best part of trip. The people are amazing and make sure you have the absolute best time while you're there. If you're looking for a party this is where you want to go! ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Absolutely insane time at Grandio. Don't stay here if you are planning on a quiet trip to Budapest. Loved the organized night events and the courtyard bar. Staff were very helpful and fun. Facilities are what you'd expect from a major party hostel but they were fine for me. Stay here, but get ready to party ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ If your into making crazy memories, forgetting them and then making them all over again night after night then tell your job your going on some religious pilgrimage and move here for as long as your able to hang on. We only hit the Grandio for 4 nights which very possibly became the best part of an amazing 3 weeks of travelling. The staff members we got to know were spot on, the bar was mint and the other backpackers made the atmosphere what it was. I could easily have drank away my Summer here! ”
- 08 Jun 2015 James Ireland
- “ Grandio is the place to stay if you are making your way to Budapest and want to enjoy yourself. What started off as a 2 day Temporary party fix turned into the greatest 7 days of my trip. The staff are amazing people to both talk and drink with, you sometimes forget they're not guests The atmosphere and events every night make it easy to meet people The courtyard and bar are both amazing. Making it hard to leave sometimes but with the help of others I still managed to party and see the sig ”
- 19 May 2015 Anonymous Canada