Grandio Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely insane time at Grandio. Don't stay here if you are planning on a quiet trip to Budapest. Loved the organized night events and the courtyard bar. Staff were very helpful and fun. Facilities are what you'd expect from a major party hostel but they were fine for me. Stay here, but get ready to party ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Grandio is the place to stay if you are making your way to Budapest and want to enjoy yourself. What started off as a 2 day Temporary party fix turned into the greatest 7 days of my trip. The staff are amazing people to both talk and drink with, you sometimes forget they're not guests The atmosphere and events every night make it easy to meet people The courtyard and bar are both amazing. Making it hard to leave sometimes but with the help of others I still managed to party and see the sig ”
- 19 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ STAY HERE! THE BEST hostel I stayed in during 3 months in Europe. Its the epitome of a party hostel, a great place to hang out and meet people travelling Europe, in the courtyard bar(all day) and nightly events. We stayed an xtra night cuz its so amazing, we only left b/c we had to, you won't want to leave. THE STAFF ARE AMAZING by far the best part of the hostel, they are fun and hang out and talk with everyone. I'll go back to Budapest just to stay here again you will have an amazing time ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Taylor USA
- “ If your looking for a fun time with new people that enjoy life, then this is the place. Good location, helpful staff that always have a suggestion of new and exciting things to do and see. I was looking for a good time and little sleep and I found it. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 henry
- “ There is a reason that the only book of Dante’s Divine Comedy that anyone reads is the Inferno, for it is in debauchery that we find the beauty of poetry and existence. Tossed about by restless winds, surrounded by farting demons, drowning in lakes of our own desire, engulfed inside sadistic orgies, it is here at the intersection of Eros and Thanatos that we live, die, and are reborn. If you want to stay at a place worthy of epic verse, then Grandio is the place for you. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Eric USA