Grandio Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff went out of the way to make us feel welcome and showed us the best places to eat/drink/see. Shout out to Big Ed, Ballsack and Mr Doncaster, we were swept away by their hospitality! Going back and staying here again in the summer! ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Winyee England
- “ Staff are all amazing people who make sincere friendships and help you out as much as they can. Prepare to party hard in the best location in Budapest. Gemma is particularly fantastic and will marry customers if they whoo her properly (get day drunk with her). ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Charlotte Australia
- “ Needs to be a little bit more serious. Even though it is a Party Hostel, the best thing would be to have both the advantages of a party hostel, combined with the basic needs hostels are to cater. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 William France
- “ Love the hostel, one of the most fun hostels I've been at. Obviously you have to understand it's a party hostel (it's in the name!), but if that's what you're looking for it's hard to find a better one anywhere in the world and I've been at many. Big shoutout to Avril, Big Ed and Ren for being awesome people, keep on doing what you do and improve your winepedo records :) ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Andreas Sweden