Great Gorge Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had booked a room at Great Gorge, but due to an overbooking we actually got a room at Wanderfalls. It was great! I assume Great Gorge is just as nice! ”
- 04 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a great stay, the location is superb. its about 15 minute walk to the falls & the kitchen & bathroom were both spotless. It is also great value for money. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Great location, close to the falls. Andre and Carroll are very nice people, they offered help and suggestions and made my two nights there very pleasant. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Anonymous Palestine