Green Forest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very big rooms, very clean, nice tours, good wi-fi and tasty food. Quiet, but very nice atmosphere. So if you're not looking for a party hostel, i would definitely recommend it. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Another great stay like my first time. Staff was wonderful: helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to please. We arrived very late and they were ready for us. Room was clean and comfortable. Good food and tea. Location is ideal. Security is pretty good; a better door lock would make it even better. Comfortable common room with decent internet access and airy atmosphere. Great place to stay for a few nights! ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Dorm rooms have no windows which make the air in the rooms very bad! ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Marie Denmark
- “ I stayed at the GF for 1 night while traveling to YangShuo. I arrived very late abut the staff greeted me with friendly hellos and help get me settled even though they were clearly tired. The next day they arranged my "bamboo" raft and bus trip to Yangshuo and provided me with the note I needed to purchase a train ticket to Hangzhou 3. They also let me leave a bag for 2 days. Great staff! Basic facilities, good location, clean & safe. A bit noisy because of echoing hallways. I'll be back! ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff is very, very, very helpfull and friendly. Good food! Rooms are a little dark. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous Argentina