Green Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed for one night, which was ok. Located close to the ferry terminals, but also on a busy street - quite noisy during the night. Comfy common room with a good music selection! ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Rudiger Germany
- “ Good atmosphere, the hostel has a bar and there is always a mix of travelers and locals in the evening. ”
- 23 May 2015 Dietrich USA
- “ Really nice staff who was very helpful. Good price. Great atmosphere. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ close to the port for all the ferries to various islands and the "Dolphin Port" shopping complex with restaurants, gift shops and convenience stores etc. Pretty simple place. stayed in women only dorm room. clean, quiet enough. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Melinda Australia
- “ The location is right next to the wharf and is a couple minutes walking from the ferry to Sakurajima. When the weather is nice, there is a great view of the volcano, as well. One thing that makes this hostel worth staying at is the amazing staff. We had made a mistake and were stuck in a previous location overnight, but instead of cancelling our booking and making us pay for the missed night, they moved our reservation to the next night. This is definitely a hostel worth staying at. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ After getting stuck in Beppu overnight, the hostel staff was kind enough and let us move our reservation to the next day. The hostel is in a great location about a half hour walk from Kagoshimachuo station and a 5 minute walk to the ferry terminal. The beds are comfortable and clean so are the showers and toilets. Good value for your money ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous