Green Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly place very close to Ferry! ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Olga Russia
- “ For 1600 yen a night there isn't much to complain about. You get a private "room" and the showers are clean, plus there's a laundry facility. It stinks pretty bad, my room had that all too familiar old tatami smell, but the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. If you want better pay more and stay somewhere else, but if your on a budget it's a great place. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Nicholas Canada
- “ Hostel is very clean and cosy, staff is friendly, but really huge disadvantage is rumour from the street. Hostel is situated really close to highway and there are very thin japanese windows. Most of the rooms is faced toward street. It was actually impossible for me to fall asleep as I felt like sleeping on the street. ”
- 13 May 2014 Patrycja Poland