Green House Hostel & Camping
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unfortunately we stayed here during low season so we were practically the only ones there and there was no pizza bar or bar available which was one of the main reasons we had booked the hotel. We would have loved some prior notice on that. Otherwise the staff was very helpful and informative. Thanks! ”
- 16 Jun 2016 Marine Belgium
- “ Good beds, excellent breakfast, friendly knowledgeable staff, big cheap pizzas, swimming pool, laundry sink, a/c... Unfortunately there were a couple of very big, noisy groups staying at the same time who didn't wash their dishes, their behaviour affected my stay quite a bit. Wifi was rather unreliable. Big supermarket nearby, easy access to the waterfalls, the airport, Paraguay, Argentina etc. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Maija Finland
“ We had a private room with bathroom. When we arrived there was a dead cockroach in our shower. We were told they served pizzas for dinner from 7 but the cool didn't show up until 8. Overall cleanliness of the room was very poor. ”
Dear guests, We apologize for the few things you related. We improve our services based on the reviews we have from our guests. Tks for the comment, hope you can come back here!
- 30 Nov 2015 Anonymous Australia