Green House Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved it here. So comfortable and clean and happy. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Sara USA
- “ Nice hostel, quiet, good breakfast, toilets and showers, lockers, relaxed atmosphere and cool, kind and helpful staff, especially brian! 5k away from town but there are cheap busses frequently! ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice place, a bit far from the centre but there is a bus pretty close to the hostel. The staff is great! The place is comfy! ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ In all respects, Green House was great. I loved the location - 4.7 km outside of town (near the lake) but with very easy access to local transportation. The Staff was very easy going and super helpful, the accommodations were clean and the atmosphere was very welcoming. The public areas are well laid out and inviting. I highly recommend it! ”
- 21 Mar 2012 Miri
- “ I had the best assado ever in the Green House thanks to Santiago Greetings to Bolivia ”
- 27 Dec 2011 Pascal