Green House - Taksim
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay at the Green House hostel when we visited over New Years Eve - very close to transportation, and lots of options for shopping/food. Staff was great and very helpful, and it was nice to have a free breakfast. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Jennifer USA
- “ people over there were friendly and helping. accommodation in Istanbul is expensive but they offered very good rates. u get a clean, well made bed, a locker, clean washrooms, wifi and breakfast in very low price and that too just 5 minutes walk away from the famous teksim square and the isteklal street....Great! ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Yawar Pakistan
- “ Our stay in Turkey was a great cultural experience. It was great to come home to a place that we knew we were safe. The staff were helpful. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Kate Australia
- “ Good location BUT you must ask around for the street you want to go because the street name are not visible easily. So asking should be faster. good service ,nice stuff, but not recommend for old people with joints problems because have to climb stairs. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Malaysia