Green Hut Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was very dirty. The bathroom was broken and in 3 days nobody tried to fix it. The safe in the room didn't work. The place seem not to have any mainteinance. I was at the same hostel 4 years ago and at that time it was in much better conditions then now. ”
- 18 Aug 2012 Zaira
- “ hostel murah dan bagus dekat rumah makan halal ”
- 18 Feb 2012 Choirul
- “ The room had a foul smell, plenty of better lodges for same price on same street ”
- 10 Jun 2011 Logan
- “ As you walk into the hostel, it doesn't seem too bad. The staff aren't overly friendly though. The rooms are absolutely FILTHY, and you will definitely not be sleeping alone here - bedbugs GALORE! I checked out within a couple of hours and moved elsewhere; it was worth losing the one night's fee just to get out of there. There are peep holes in the communal toilets and showers, and I do not believe reception are aware of who is in the building and if they are guests. Great location but don't go ”
- 11 Jan 2011 Alan
- “ Room was Musty and wet. Bed had BEDBUGS. Dirty everywhere. Everything had an extra price (a la Thenadiers). Not worth the price. ”
- 09 Dec 2010 Ailie