Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay if you are in Denpasar, Bali and want to be in touristy center. There are many shops, eateries, pubs etc. nearby and the beach is very close within walking distance. The room itself is quite, all facilities work including air con, the room was cleaned twice but not on the 3rd day and everything went well. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Natra USA
- “ The hostel was convenience and the price was affordable ”
- 05 Jul 2014 BONIFACIUS OKTARIO
- “ Nixe Hostel and very friendly and helpful staff, but cleaning does not belong to their strength. Moreover is it very weird to have old men in a mixed dorm. This is rather creepy and made me feel very uncomfortable. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Stefanie
- “ The rooms in the hostel are obviously quite cramped (6-10 people in bunkbeds per room), but there are lockers for the valuables which gave me peace of mind. There's also free WiFi, free usable computers, free water, free breakfast (with nutella! :) ) and a very nice roof area with lots of chairs, tables etc. The staff is very friendly and all around very helpful. Oh and if you can, talk to Doris in German, she's getting quite good! My short stay was very pleasant and I would recommend it. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Nicholas USA
- “ Loved this place, I'm glad my first hostel in Asia was this one! The staff was amazing especially Nesti, she was the best! The other staff were great as well. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Steven Canada
- “ The staff were nice and they easily recognize their guests. What I like about them is they call you by your name. Service is personalized and I also like the fact that they allow early check in. I arrived 6am in the hostel, they let me enter the reception and use the computer and internet while waiting for my bed. They even advised me that I can check in as early as 9am and since I was exhausted from travelling, I appreciated this kind gesture. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous