Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best backpakers hostel I've ever been and the Staff creates grat atmosphere. It is also close to metro station and the city center. I definitely recommend this hostel ;) ”
- 06 May 2016 Kamila
- “ This place was a very pleasant stay! It had just what I needed, wifi, computers, yummy all you can eat breakfast, and friendly staff. They also had a free city tour on Friday at 6pm so it was a lot of fun to meet some of the people in the hostel and make some friends. I would recommend this hostel to friends. ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Larissa USA
- “ Nice hostel but a bit far from the city. The staff were super friendly and helpful! Free wifi and good safety lockers were great, as was free small breakfast and coffee. The common area was a bit akward - everyone facing the wall and basically on their phones so it wasn't so easy to start talking to people. The rooms were nice, clean but a bit dark. ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Jannika Finland
- “ Andrea the receptionist is definitely the highlight of the hostel. She is very helpful and gives clear information to guest that ask question. Bed is clean, they put electricity socket in each bed so charging and everything else is easy. Oh and free WIFI too! Helped me a lot to get contact with the coffee supplier near the hostel ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Andi Indonesia