Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel but a bit far from the city. The staff were super friendly and helpful! Free wifi and good safety lockers were great, as was free small breakfast and coffee. The common area was a bit akward - everyone facing the wall and basically on their phones so it wasn't so easy to start talking to people. The rooms were nice, clean but a bit dark. ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Jannika Finland
- “ Andrea the receptionist is definitely the highlight of the hostel. She is very helpful and gives clear information to guest that ask question. Bed is clean, they put electricity socket in each bed so charging and everything else is easy. Oh and free WIFI too! Helped me a lot to get contact with the coffee supplier near the hostel ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Andi Indonesia
- “ I had a rly great time here! At first you might find it a bit shabby from the outside compared to the other nearby hostels, but the inside is rly nice, comfortable and clean. The staff always tries their best to answer everyone's need/request. One morning I had to leave b4 the breakfast time (8 am) and asked the auntie if I cld pack some toast, and she gave a whole loaf of toast to my friend and me w/o hesitation! That night we found a 'for early breakfast' box on the breakfast shelf. How sweet! ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I often use hostels and some were nice even cheap, but this hostel needs to be improved in many points．The staff must think about the comfortable atmosphere and clean impression. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 TAEKO Japan
- “ Good and valuable hostel, located near Boon Keng MRT. Staff are friendly and helpfull, you can ask everything. The breakfast is good, bread, coffee and fresh fruit. Must bring own adaptor. Cleanliness is better than others that i have ever been. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Anonymous Cambodia