Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nicely located in a beautiful park. I really enjoyed the location. The staff was ok but could be more helping. For example I was told which bus to catch to get into the city which is 4km from the hostel but I was not told that the same bus is not available after 9pm. So in the evening I was in the city and had to find out how to get back. Moreover, the girl at the reception was herself not very aware of the different possibilities with the bus. For the rest, all right, I enjoyed staying there! ”
- 30 May 2015 Claudia Switzerland
- “ Very nice hostel if you have a car. Very far if you don't have any. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very good for a large group - modern, clean, and crisp. As everyone has said, the only bad part is that it is a bit far away from everything (although in a very beautiful area itself). The taxis aren't too expensive though at all, and apparently there's a way to take a bus. If you're looking for a cozy hostel with personality, this is not the one for you. But otherwise, this is a great hostel. The facilities are really good, everything looks nice, very big, and helpful staff. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Dominic USA