Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel if you have a car. Very far if you don't have any. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very good for a large group - modern, clean, and crisp. As everyone has said, the only bad part is that it is a bit far away from everything (although in a very beautiful area itself). The taxis aren't too expensive though at all, and apparently there's a way to take a bus. If you're looking for a cozy hostel with personality, this is not the one for you. But otherwise, this is a great hostel. The facilities are really good, everything looks nice, very big, and helpful staff. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Dominic USA
- “ This is a pretty nice hostel - the beds are comfortable, bathrooms are clean, and security is good. The only thing to be aware of is that it is pretty far away - and it's on a mountain so be prepared to walk uphill (although the walk isn't long, but it feels long if you have lots of luggage) ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous Canada