Green Park Village Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friend and I stayed at a twin room for 10 USD for a night. Room is very basic - 2 beds, a TV and a small table. The bathroom was very clean, no mold nor funny smell, and hot water til midnight the shower head was good too! The best thing about it was the staff, who were very friendly and helpful, you can see that they are a small team where everyone pitch in. Mom was our driver/waiter/reception at times, and he was extremely reliable for taking and waiting for us at places and great smile ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Lilian Hong Kong
- “ we were having a great time while staying here! all the staff were helpful and friendly! and we didnt have much problems in communication too! they have also cater tuk tuk for any of the guests to move around the town! and of course it's value for money is worth it! personally for me, it is a good experience! :D ”
- 20 Feb 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Far and away the worst hostel experience I have ever had.If I had allowed my time at this hostel to ruin Siem Reap/Cambodia for me, it absolutely would have. Room was filthy with lizards crawling over the walls at nights, and I don't think it was cleaned once during my stay. Some creep who may or may not work for the hostel constantly harrassed me to buy drugs from him whenever I was in the common area.Don't even think about using their laundry 'service'--staff stole the whole bag of my clothes. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA