Green Plaza Shinjuku Capsule
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had the time of my life here, this is the best place I ever stay. If you have tattos they denied services right away. Don't go if you have tattos ”
- 08 Jul 2016 martin Canada
- “ I love your hotel. Please create a point card system! ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The capsule is not bad, clean, with television inside, but the capsule is only separated from outside by a simple curtain. The process is a little complex that after entering the hostel, you're asked to lock your shoes into the locker and give the key to the counter, each time you go outside you need to ask the key from them. It's a little pity that staff mostly can't speak English, as I see the guests there are mostly Japanese. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This place is filthy, and looks every bit like a brothel. Do not waste your time here, sleep on a park bench if you must. By the way, no women or under 18 allowed here. Actually, no one under 18 should set foot here nor any women either. Stay away, you have been warned! ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Michael USA