Green Plaza Shinjuku Capsule
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is good, five-minute walk from Shinjuku station. Remarkably, it was fairly quiet. The restaurant is open all night, which was convenient. I couldn't get the capsule television to work. The bath is nothing special by Japanese standards but would be quite impressive almost anywhere else. Good value, a good place to experience a capsule hotel. ”
- 06 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I had the time of my life here, this is the best place I ever stay. If you have tattos they denied services right away. Don't go if you have tattos ”
- 08 Jul 2016 martin Canada
- “ I love your hotel. Please create a point card system! ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous USA