Green Plaza Shinjuku Capsule
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is filthy, and looks every bit like a brothel. Do not waste your time here, sleep on a park bench if you must. By the way, no women or under 18 allowed here. Actually, no one under 18 should set foot here nor any women either. Stay away, you have been warned! ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Michael USA
- “ stick to the rules, like 10 commandments, no tattoo, no cooking, no alcohol,... ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Jack USA
- “ I think there might be a bug problem. Nothing terrible but it should be looked into. ”
- 02 May 2015 James USA
- “ Internent extra cost 800Y !!!!! Free only in smoking area!!!! Smoking area next to cabins - bad smell in the cabins ”
- 15 Feb 2015 maciej Poland
- “ I was in a hurry when I booked this hostel and didn't notice that tattoos aren't allowed. When I walked in I was stared at as though they'd never seen a white person before. They refused my entry because I was honest and said I had tattoos, even though they are not visible. even when I promised to keep them covered I was not allowed to stay. none of the reception team were able to recommend any other cheap hotels in the area so I was left wandering around Shinjuku at 21:30 with no place to stay ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Anonymous England