Green Plaza Shinjuku Capsule
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think there might be a bug problem. Nothing terrible but it should be looked into. ”
- 02 May 2015 James USA
- “ Internent extra cost 800Y !!!!! Free only in smoking area!!!! Smoking area next to cabins - bad smell in the cabins ”
- 15 Feb 2015 maciej Poland
- “ I was in a hurry when I booked this hostel and didn't notice that tattoos aren't allowed. When I walked in I was stared at as though they'd never seen a white person before. They refused my entry because I was honest and said I had tattoos, even though they are not visible. even when I promised to keep them covered I was not allowed to stay. none of the reception team were able to recommend any other cheap hotels in the area so I was left wandering around Shinjuku at 21:30 with no place to stay ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I stayed here for 2 nights in 2009. I liked it so much, I stayed here again the next time I was in the area. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA