Green Plaza Shinjuku Capsule
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Internent extra cost 800Y !!!!! Free only in smoking area!!!! Smoking area next to cabins - bad smell in the cabins ”
- 15 Feb 2015 maciej Poland
- “ I was in a hurry when I booked this hostel and didn't notice that tattoos aren't allowed. When I walked in I was stared at as though they'd never seen a white person before. They refused my entry because I was honest and said I had tattoos, even though they are not visible. even when I promised to keep them covered I was not allowed to stay. none of the reception team were able to recommend any other cheap hotels in the area so I was left wandering around Shinjuku at 21:30 with no place to stay ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I stayed here for 2 nights in 2009. I liked it so much, I stayed here again the next time I was in the area. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Fun experience tbh. I was just a little afraid of my belongings being stolen, but nothing was stolen. I had a great sleep, I woke up unusually early and decided to go to the sento, there were only a few people so early in the morning (4 am) and it was great. Everything seemed clean, but I would imagine, if you have luggage, you'd have to put it in some storage area, good thing we only had backpacks. Overall, good experience. I would do it again. I found Shinjuku to be ghetto at night though haha ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous Philippines