Green Studio Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well done guys! ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Erik Sweden
- “ We were in the green studio depandance, few meters from the central hostel. It was a sort of after-hour pub with bedrooms upstair. This means high volume music, cigarette smoke, people looking for the toilet till late night in your bedroom. Everything was wrong with this hostel, it could be a pub only, not a place where people want to rest after long trips. Cleanliness? Ok cigarette smoke if there is no law yet, but dogs everywhere it's not the best. The nice staff is the only good thing. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Frosini Italy
- “ Excellent hostel. Best location, cool staff, everything you need on your way. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Definitely the most friendliest hostel. You feel like entering a small community of people who enjoy simple things, the perfect get away to discover Belgrade... AND PARTY ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Arno Belgium
- “ Everything was perfect. Very good hostel, I would recommend it to everyone. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Ruben Netherlands
- “ Just across the two stations. When I got there music was loud and played late. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous Serbia