Green Studio Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only good things to say about this place. Definitely recommend it! ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Excellent staff, quite close to the train/bus stations and not too far from the market or center of town either. Great atmosphere, and lots of cool people! Exra perk is the free laundry. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Amelia USA
- “ The people of the hostel was very kind, and is located near to the train station. It was very nice. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ I had a great time at green studio hostel! Nice staff, met cool people and the location is perfect. It was a short living together with very nice strangers from around the world. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Lisa
- “ A very welcoming place. If you are open to new ideas and new groups of people then I would reccomend this hostel for you. The stairs are brutal. But worth it. Watch out for Slugger. ”
- 28 May 2013 Kieran Australia
- “ One of the best hostels ever! You get what you need, the staff is INCREDIBLE, and you can have a lot of great evenings in the laundry and smoking room! Laundry for free, by the way. Plus you even stay fit because of all those stairs ... thank you, guys! I'll be back! ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Maximilian Germany