Green Tortoise Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was clean, the bathrooms were clean, and the breakfast was really nice. The reception was cool with luggage storage. I would certainly return to this hostel when visiting San Francisco. ”
- 05 Jul 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel has a unique common room area, free breakfasts were great, decent enough social atmopshere and they have activities every night. Only let down was the rooms having a meh smell but you get used to it after 5 minutes inside. Location is close to centre but far from the action. ”
- 05 Jul 2018 Anonymous Australia
- “ very friendly atmosphere ”
- 17 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Great food. Great music and dinning hall. Very funky carpet. ”
- 03 Mar 2018 Haichun Canada
- “ Green Totoise was a surprise, as time go by, you like it more and more! Not only they give you real nice breakfast, Fresh fruits, yogart, bagle, coffee, eggs...etc. They also give you free dinners 3 nights a week. Staffs are happy, all the guests here I talked to, they all have good things say about the Place! It is really unusual! ”
- 29 Jan 2018 Nancy USA
- “ My stay at the Green Tortoise was almost perfect. Staffs at the desk were very kind, and I liked free breakfast given every day the most. However, one thing that made me feel a bit uneasy was that the two-story bed I used in my room was not sturdy. Every time I tried to get upstairs to my bed, it shaked to where I put my strength on. Except for that, I enjoyed staying at the Green Tortoise very much. ”
- 25 Jan 2018 Kyeong Yun South Korea