Green Tortoise Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first hostel experience and it was fantastic! The staff was kind and available at all hours if you need anything. The free breakfast in the morning and the events they have planned at night make it easy to connect with the other people staying. Everything was very clean and the location was perfect. ”
- 02 Feb 2019 Megan USA
- “ The room was clean, the bathrooms were clean, and the breakfast was really nice. The reception was cool with luggage storage. I would certainly return to this hostel when visiting San Francisco. ”
- 05 Jul 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel has a unique common room area, free breakfasts were great, decent enough social atmopshere and they have activities every night. Only let down was the rooms having a meh smell but you get used to it after 5 minutes inside. Location is close to centre but far from the action. ”
- 05 Jul 2018 Anonymous Australia
- “ very friendly atmosphere ”
- 17 May 2018 Anonymous USA