Green Tortoise Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Green tortoise was great. The staff are great and location is perfect. In walking distance to most things. Breakfast is good. Fresh fruit, oats, bagels and eggs. Free dinners are served three times a week and they are pretty good too. There is a variety of people from young people to families but we had a great time. It is pretty expensive for a hostel but the location made up for it. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Stayed here for a 5 day trip away from Canada. Its in a great location close to transportation, food places, downtown. The staff are wonderful and helpful. Private bathrooms and showers are a plus. Free breakfast daily. There is a big common room and lots of guests. The facilities are somewhat outdated but this is all part of the charm I think. The facilities could be a little cleaner but by no means disgusting. They offer lots of tours and stuff but its out of city stuff. Overall a great hostel ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Derek Canada
- “ It was great staying here! Thank you guys! ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous Mexico