Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lots of cool amenities (free beer, smoke lounge) and activities (pub crawls, tours), but kitchen and laundry room were both in poor condition... maybe save up all that free beer money for a few months and buy some new kitchen appliances? ”
- 18 Oct 2017 Vanessa USA
- “ Great hostel for its great location to pike market, waterfront and transit. Easy check in and out. Rooms were good as you had privacy drapes. Would recommend. ”
- 04 Oct 2017 Luke England
- “ Everything was great, the rooms can get a little warm but the added individual fans were nice. ”
- 31 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The bedrooms are great (I stayed in 8 beds women only room). The common area (kitchen and sitting area) are also very nice. However, the breakfast is disappointing (avoid the bread and peanut butter, and coffee they were not good at all, and I am not picky). Better stick to commercial Quaker Oats and packaged black tea to be on the safe side. The bathroom was not always clean enough. ”
- 24 Aug 2017 Anonymous France