Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was great, the rooms can get a little warm but the added individual fans were nice. ”
- 31 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The bedrooms are great (I stayed in 8 beds women only room). The common area (kitchen and sitting area) are also very nice. However, the breakfast is disappointing (avoid the bread and peanut butter, and coffee they were not good at all, and I am not picky). Better stick to commercial Quaker Oats and packaged black tea to be on the safe side. The bathroom was not always clean enough. ”
- 24 Aug 2017 Anonymous France
- “ Very safe with lockers for storage and double room locks. Those people placed upfront should be warned about the noise from hard rock cafe . ”
- 06 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ i had a great experience here besides the beds! i was here for 3 nights and my back was killing me afterwards. I could literally feel the springs coming out of the mattress, but it was worthwhile for the prime location that it is in! overall, it was a good stay ”
- 30 Mar 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Super atmosphere, perfect location (in front of pike's place), super bedrooms (lot of privacy thanks to the four posters bed) and private bathrooms very clean and spacious. I had to leave at 11 am the day of my departure but I was allowed to leave my staff out there for free and pick them later in the day. They organize events during the day (day ride trip out of Seattle) or evening (bar hoping, karaoke...). Kitchen to cook what you want (huge amount of pans/dishes), super place to stay! ”
- 21 Nov 2016 Celine