Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You can literally see Pike Place Market from the window of the living room! And this is the very first hostel I've found that has put on curtains in front of each dorm bed, which is very considerate of people's privacy. What's more, you got three FREE dinners every week! By the look of it, they are extremely yum... ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The price total is $105 before tax but I booked online and I paid for down payment $12.40 and then I got the email from Hostelworld. It says the balance of $92.40 is payable when you arrive at the property. But when i arrived at this hostel, i had to pay $105 not $92.40. I don't understand why? I paid $12.40 for down payment for what?? I told them about this but they still charged me the total price. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Surachai Thailand
- “ I can't really speak from an experienced hostel stayer as this was my first time ever staying in a hostel. Regardless, it was a great first experience staying in a hostel. The building is far from luxurious but definitely has a comfortable feeling to it. Staff was friendly and you can't beat the location. Would stay again if traveling to Seattle. ”
- 28 Nov 2015 Jacob USA
- “ I was only in Seattle for one night, but I had an amazing stay at Green Tortoise Hostel. The location, directly across from the Pike Place Market, cannot be beat, and everyone I encountered was very friendly. The dorm beds each have their own fan, light, and curtains, so I found they provided more comfort and privacy than other dorm beds I've stayed at in hostels. The blankets seems a little short/small/uncomfortable and the pillows pretty flat, but everything else was wonderful. ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA