Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ could walk to everything...amazing location. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Even with earplugs i could hear the noise in the street below until 2 a.m. But it's in the heart of the city. ”
- 15 Sep 2015 Robert USA
- “ the place is perfect i usually stay in a hotel but was on a tight budget so it worked out quite nicely. i was on the top bunk which wasnt no problem for me ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Cheryl Canada
- “ This was my first stay at a hostel and it was outstanding. There was a pervasive sense of community. Everyone was helpful, above and beyond what was expected. I hope to stay here again, in the future. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The Green Tortoise was an extremely pleasant surprise. My wife and I stayed the night in a four bed dorm in early August 2015 for a wedding. For a city hostel and the throughput this place experiences, the facilities were exceptionally clean, amazing for a city that is home to the whole grunge movement. I live in Denver, but grew up outside Seattle, so I feel like I have some insight into the city. The location could not be better--across the street from Pike Place Market. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Ryan USA