Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The price total is $105 before tax but I booked online and I paid for down payment $12.40 and then I got the email from Hostelworld. It says the balance of $92.40 is payable when you arrive at the property. But when i arrived at this hostel, i had to pay $105 not $92.40. I don't understand why? I paid $12.40 for down payment for what?? I told them about this but they still charged me the total price. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Surachai Thailand
- “ I can't really speak from an experienced hostel stayer as this was my first time ever staying in a hostel. Regardless, it was a great first experience staying in a hostel. The building is far from luxurious but definitely has a comfortable feeling to it. Staff was friendly and you can't beat the location. Would stay again if traveling to Seattle. ”
- 28 Nov 2015 Jacob USA
- “ I was only in Seattle for one night, but I had an amazing stay at Green Tortoise Hostel. The location, directly across from the Pike Place Market, cannot be beat, and everyone I encountered was very friendly. The dorm beds each have their own fan, light, and curtains, so I found they provided more comfort and privacy than other dorm beds I've stayed at in hostels. The blankets seems a little short/small/uncomfortable and the pillows pretty flat, but everything else was wonderful. ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA