Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a comfortable and cozy hostel! I was here for work purposes, so the only thing that was a hassle was the fact that wifi wasn't accessible in our rooms. Otherwise, it's in the perfect location, clean although ageing, and affordable. Will definitely come back here the next time I visit. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best location in Seattle, near the Pike Market. Good atmosphere and staff, also the free meals are pretty good. Just the restrooms could be cleaner. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Alexander Germany
- “ I couldn't recommend this place enough. It's in a fab location near the waterfront, a stone throw away from Pike Market. The hostel organises various activities most days to keep you busy. I went on the Photo hunt tour and got some great shots of the city skyline at night which I would've never found wandering around by myself. They also provide a free dinner every other night Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays!!! I was there on Taco night and it was great. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Cerys Wales
- “ Excellent location, right off the Public Market and walking distance to major bus stops and the light rail station. The bathrooms were by far the cleanest, most comfortable and spatious I've ever been in any hostel and the breakfast was but a treat! Highly recommended. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Really enjoyed my stay here. Stayed in 3 different rooms. Rooms and building clean. Staff is uber helpful and friendly. They help create a great vibe and atmosphere. The location is perfect for going in any direction. Daily breakfast and bi-nightly dinners are a great way to meet others. This place is what all hostels should strive for. Well done you! ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place, a lot to do and a good kitchen ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Linde Sweden