Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've never stayed at a hostel before, and now I want to stay in them every time I travel! It's cheap, and tons of fun if you're willing to meet new people. I stayed on a Tuesday and was greeted by free dinner. They also had a free pub crawl that was super fun. This is the place to meet new friends and have a good time. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Free breakfast too. Wish I could have stayed longer. They also offered cheap tour guides and trips. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Trelyn Canada
- “ Great location, walking distance to lots of cool stuff. Clean bathrooms, free breakfast, enjoyed the smoking lounge! Friendly staff, not much to complain about as far as hostels go. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Jeff USA
- “ I was THOROUGHLY impressed with the Green Tortoise. I have absolute no complaints or criticisms. The location was wonderful. the staff was great. It was very clean. There was ample room for my belongs in the locking bins. I felt safe. I was so pleased with the free breakfast in the morning. There was great access to activities and information about the city. In all seriousness, I really want to stay there again. If I can ever make it back to Seattle, I will make it a point to stay there. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ An absolutely fantastic experience. There were a ton of bathrooms with shower facilities. The bunks had privacy curtains, individual lockers, lights and fans. It's right at the heart of Pike Place and close to so many Seattle sights and experiences. The rates are more than excellent value for money. I just wish I had some time to have breakfast with them and chill in the common room. Great, great, great hostel. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Erin USA
- “ The location was excellent and right in front of Pike's Market. The sheets and bedding were also clean and there was always planned activities or dinners on most nights. The rooms were a little snug but still just enough for most. But what makes this place really great is the Staff. I have never met more helpful and more hospitable hoteliers in my life. I went with my nephew and because of his uncomfortable feelings of strangers, this great staff was so accommodating to me.Wonderful place/people ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice and friendly stuff. We stayed 3 nights to discover Seattle. Breakfast and free diner is a real bonus and also jummy. Thank you :) ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany