Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a wonderfully located hostel, just a few blocks from the convention center where I was attending Emerald City Comicon. The staff were friendly and helpful above and beyond the call of duty, as I discovered when I had too much on the pub crawl and was helped back to my room. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and I felt secure in my bunk. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. ”
- 28 Feb 2013 Tiana USA
- “ An amazing hostel! Free food was the best part as it was a great way to meet people and feel more at home. ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is one of my favorite hostels. The beds were solid and well-made so if the person on the bottom bunk moved, you couldn't feel it. It made for an excellent night's rest. And, there were curtains around all the beds to block out light, the lockers were big, and the bathrooms were not only huge, but also very well-maintained. My only minor disappointment was free breakfast only because I'm allergic to eggs and they'd run out of bread. A fantastic location! ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Cheap price. Great tours. My only complaint is no tour of where things are inside the hostel. I wasn't expecting a $20 cash deposit when I check in and a $1 credit/debit card fee. Other than that it's been good. I will stay here again next time I'm back in Seattle in a few months. ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Weili USA
- “ Fantastic! Loved the set up of the place (Van Gogh painting replica, toilet signs, memorabilia behind the counter), the cleanliness, friendliness and helpfulness of staff. A small note on the ladder for climbing to top bunks - a little hard to use and painful to stand on bare-footed. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The hostel is located just next to the Farmer Market! All major attractions are in walkable distances. Rooms are nice and quiet with high bunk beds. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Free dinner and breakfast is great. Next time I'm in Seattle, I would definitively stay at this hostel again! ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Sarah Switzerland