Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. Right across the street from the Pike Marketplace, and the Puget Sound. There are bars, cafes, and restaurants nearby. A supermarket is also quite close. The free daily breakfast was great, and so was the free dinner on select nights of the week. ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Green Tortoise was super close to everything in Seattle, WA. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. They had great recommendations for the area and were able to help me get there. I've already recommended this hostel to others. ”
- 26 May 2013 Charles USA
- “ I stayed as a solo female in a mixed 6-bed room. You can't beat the location- it's RIGHT next to Pike's Market, Target, & 2 blocks away from the Westlake Station & tons of buses on 3rd. It reminded me of the student co-ops in Berkeley. The room was smelly (between drying towels & sweaty traveling bodies) and the kitchen a lil groddy. I loved that you could make a legit egg-&-pancake breakfast (included!), they listed weeks events, offered free tours, & they offered free fridge food. Great value. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The ease of the location was everything. We were three married women without our spouses and we had a blast! The security was good, the staff was definitely on it whatever the issue, and the breakfast was the best arrangement I have seen at a hostel. We will return. ”
- 16 May 2013 Elise USA
- “ The hostel itself was great! Awesome people and very functionable for what we needed. The options of free dinner several nights a week really helped manage our budget as well. Definitely worth your money and the location is fabulous. ”
- 15 May 2013 Erin USA
- “ Nothing to complain about. Very friendly staff, confortable cabnet bed and showers/bathroms. I deffinetly recomend it. ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous Brazil