Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and nice hostel in a great location. The room was facing the street. I'm easily awakened and I was disturbed by the sound from the street. Other than that, Great hostel. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great atmosphere. Very affordable tours and pub crawls run by super friendly staff. Free breakfast of eggs fruit and toast. Three free quality dinners a week. The place was clean. I never had any issues. I never had to wait for a toilet or a shower. The only issue was that wifi was spotty in the bedrooms. Other than that, my stay was amazing. The atmosphere lent itself to socializing--which is a big reason people choose to stay at a hostel. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Excellent location! Best ever! ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The check process requires residents to make a $20 cash deposit. It was not listed, or not in a clear manner, on the booking contract. I hope that either the hostel could cancel this rule or Hostels.com could make it easier to read for users. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous Taiwan