Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 28 May 2014 Nicolas USA
- “ This was a great hostel in a great location! Free breakfast! Beds are sweet! They have curtains and fans and lights and outlets right there by your bed! ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean and nice hostel in a great location. The room was facing the street. I'm easily awakened and I was disturbed by the sound from the street. Other than that, Great hostel. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great atmosphere. Very affordable tours and pub crawls run by super friendly staff. Free breakfast of eggs fruit and toast. Three free quality dinners a week. The place was clean. I never had any issues. I never had to wait for a toilet or a shower. The only issue was that wifi was spotty in the bedrooms. Other than that, my stay was amazing. The atmosphere lent itself to socializing--which is a big reason people choose to stay at a hostel. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada