Green Tulip House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful hostel that is very comfortable and clean. However since the reception doubles as a Travel Agency, be prepared to be bombarded with 100 brochures on tours and activities to buy. After stepping off a 13hour train ride with pretty much no sleep, this is a very overwhelming and unpleasant welcome. However if tours are your thing, you'll find the staff very helpful. Nice complimentary breakfast in the morning too including toast and fruit. Overall a great hostel. ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ We loved it here! The rooms were bright and clean; the bathrooms and showers were great. The staff, especially Nina, were so helpful and booked excursions and bus tickets for us whenever we asked. The only complaint was the obnoxious rooster next door -- but that's not the Green Tulip's fault! Overall a wonderful experience. I would recommend. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Rachel USA
- “ Good location. Walking distance to the Sunday Walking Street. Great staff!! ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ GTH has the nicest facilities of any hostel I've visited. I traveled with 2 others and we stayed in 2 conjoined rooms, one with a single full bed and the other with two twins. It was perfect. We always felt secure. GTH has a definite social feel without being a "party hostel"...easy to meet people but never noisy. Nice rooftop patio to hang out "after hours" if the bars seem to far away, but walking distance to everything in Old Chiang Mai. And excursions were easy to set up through the staff. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA