Green Tulip House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved it here! The rooms were bright and clean; the bathrooms and showers were great. The staff, especially Nina, were so helpful and booked excursions and bus tickets for us whenever we asked. The only complaint was the obnoxious rooster next door -- but that's not the Green Tulip's fault! Overall a wonderful experience. I would recommend. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Rachel USA
- “ Good location. Walking distance to the Sunday Walking Street. Great staff!! ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ GTH has the nicest facilities of any hostel I've visited. I traveled with 2 others and we stayed in 2 conjoined rooms, one with a single full bed and the other with two twins. It was perfect. We always felt secure. GTH has a definite social feel without being a "party hostel"...easy to meet people but never noisy. Nice rooftop patio to hang out "after hours" if the bars seem to far away, but walking distance to everything in Old Chiang Mai. And excursions were easy to set up through the staff. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We enjoyed staying at the Green Tulip so much the first time in Chiang Mai that we returned here after a short trekking trip away. The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming, they could not do enough to ensure we had a great stay. The manageress supported us in organizing trips, transport (both locally and flights/trains further a field) with very competitive prices and patient! Stella was the heart and soul of the Green Tulip always ready with a kind smile and enthusiasm for her work. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Kim British Virgin Islands