Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to relax near praia Compeche but far away from the downtown. Nice and helpful staff. ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay! Not in the center of the action, but still close to beaches, shops etc. ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Lovely hostel with a great atmosphere and wonderful staff. The location is pretty easy to find and has local shops and is well served by local buses. The location isn´t super close to all the bars but you can walk to a beautiful beach in 15 mins! The staff organise BBQs every couple of days - Churrasco and salads, rice and potatoes which are delicious, brilliant value for money and a great way to socialise. Would certainly stay here again and recommend to fellow travellers ”
- 22 Jan 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The atmosphere was amazing ! It is rare to feel as well looked after in a hostel as felt it there ! The staff is very helpful and friendly and the big garden with a swimming pool give the hostel this "tropical "look . I can highly recommend it to all of you !! ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Silvi
- “ This was probably one of the best hostels I have visited in my life. The staff was beyond helpful, and it was so easy to meet people because the hostel bar had a nice happy hour every day and organized barbeques every other day (which were so good and cheap that pretty much everyone seemed to take part!) Especially if you are travelling alone, I really really recommend this place because the staff is so so nice and you will find plenty of new friends there. ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ For me this is the best hostel in Florianópolis. I like everything about the hostel. All people working in the hostel are very friendly and always willing to help. Close to the beach, free lift every day. Take a drink on the bar and relax in the swiming pool. Secure place and free wi-fi. Scooter/ motorbike and bikes can be rented from the hostel for a small fee. Very nice breakfast. I will definitely come back soon... ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous Sweden