Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ If you wanna stay at a cheap hostel, 5 meters from the subway (5-10 min to Manhattan), in a quiet area - and get really good value for your money - this is the place. The staff was quick tp respond to our e-mails. If you don't have a problem while staying there - you don't meet the staff. You can mind your own business. There's kitchen, bathrooms, and a laptop you can use free of charge. We also had a tv in our room. I would definitely stay here again. Best regards, Cecilie from Norway ”
- 12 February 2013 Cecilie Norway
- “ It is the worst hotel I have ever known, they do not care at all about their customers. When I arrived to New York at 10 pm was 3 hours waiting at the door with the cold it was. I was ringing the bell and calling over and over again for two days to their telephone they never answered. I had to walk with all my bags around NY it was all sold out. They answered me two days later saying to send them an e-mail for contact, obviously I had another accommodation. Then they charged me the whole week. ”
- 19 January 2013 Juan Spain
- “ I had really a good stay in the lodge. The G-line is right outside the doorstep and the lodge itself is surrounded by many restaurants. NY is an expensive city so if you decide to eat at home, there is two corner shops across the road and grocery shops 4 blocks down. The lodge is secure. It was almost like being at home! The lodge is fairly priced and clean. The only draw back was on the day we were to check out the cleaner arrived to early and we were pressured to leave an hour early. ”
- 17 November 2012 Chris