Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, right at the subway entrance and a quick walk to Williamsburg where we ate well every night. Loved how we could keep to ourselves and the kitchen and bathroom facilities were great, with the exception of the shower (water pressure was very poor). Our room was beautiful and spacious (superior double private, top floor). ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Katie Ireland
- “ Great location, nice staff. Best suited for shorter stays. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ If you wanna stay at a cheap hostel, 5 meters from the subway (5-10 min to Manhattan), in a quiet area - and get really good value for your money - this is the place. The staff was quick tp respond to our e-mails. If you don't have a problem while staying there - you don't meet the staff. You can mind your own business. There's kitchen, bathrooms, and a laptop you can use free of charge. We also had a tv in our room. I would definitely stay here again. Best regards, Cecilie from Norway ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ It is the worst hotel I have ever known, they do not care at all about their customers. When I arrived to New York at 10 pm was 3 hours waiting at the door with the cold it was. I was ringing the bell and calling over and over again for two days to their telephone they never answered. I had to walk with all my bags around NY it was all sold out. They answered me two days later saying to send them an e-mail for contact, obviously I had another accommodation. Then they charged me the whole week. ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Juan Spain