Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was great and we had good communication with ariel, good place was perfect. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Amazingly comfortable stay. THANK YOU GREENPOINT LODGE! ”
- 28 May 2015 Jose Canada
- “ - Good location in Brooklyn, easy access to Manhattan - Not too expensive - Have to sleep with earplugs because of poor acoustic & sleep with a sleepband (for eyes) if you are sensible to light in morning (thin curtains) - Beds are a little hard (but some people like that) --> Well located and cheap for the area. But the price can reflets de (un)comfortableness.. Good for young people wanting to discover NYC with a cheap accomodation. Not recommended for long stays. ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I absolutely LOVED this hostel. It was easy to get to by subway, it was clean and comfortable. The shared kitchen and common rooms were GREAT! ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Jennifer Canada