Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first trip to New York, and I had my doubts. I couldn't be any happier with the hostel I chose to stay in. When you first walk in you'll notice that everything is minimal, but appropriately labeled and accommodating. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The living area had a kitchen, television, computer and bathroom. There is a subway entrance literally twenty feet from the front door, and a fantastic 24-hour store right across the street. Will stay here again. :) ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was great and we had good communication with ariel, good place was perfect. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Amazingly comfortable stay. THANK YOU GREENPOINT LODGE! ”
- 28 May 2015 Jose Canada
- “ - Good location in Brooklyn, easy access to Manhattan - Not too expensive - Have to sleep with earplugs because of poor acoustic & sleep with a sleepband (for eyes) if you are sensible to light in morning (thin curtains) - Beds are a little hard (but some people like that) --> Well located and cheap for the area. But the price can reflets de (un)comfortableness.. Good for young people wanting to discover NYC with a cheap accomodation. Not recommended for long stays. ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I absolutely LOVED this hostel. It was easy to get to by subway, it was clean and comfortable. The shared kitchen and common rooms were GREAT! ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Jennifer Canada