Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved our stay at Greenpoint Lodge! It is in a great area and is so close to the train to get anywhere else. It was nice that it was all self service and the instructions for check in/check out were all really clear. We appreciated the comprehensive guide that was in the room that not only outlined everything we needed to know about our stay at Greenpoint, but also had some great tips about the area! The room was just as pictured and overall was very clean.Overall a great experience, thanks! ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Stayed in the Queen Loft and it was fine. Noise from the street was easily heard but with the AC on and the ear plugs provided we slept fine. ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Christina USA
- “ Misleading pictures. Place is in much worse condition than expected. Toilet in the bathroom on the 1st level had issues with the flush, showe in the bathroom on the 2nd level was spattering all over the surrounding floor. It was overall very poorly cleaned. One plus was that the A/C worked in our room. ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Warning: 20 USD/person cleaning fee added in addition to the rate and the rent can only be paid in cash!!! Air conditioning was extremely loud and very difficult to switch on if turned off. Room was small and stifling w/o AC. Bathroom was clean but sink and shower were clogged. Staff took care of it when notified. Kitchen was good. Overall, great location but the surprise cleaning fee (per person not per room!), the cash only, and loud AC means we will never stay here again. Not recommended. ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Mahmood Canada
- “ You feel at home at Greenpoint Lodge. In a cool neighbourhood in Brooklyn, 20 minutes from Manhattan Center. ”
- 07 May 2016 Mathilde France
- “ Positive • Cheap • Super location right next to Nassau subway station. • No traffic noise at night • Good bed • Good shower Negative • No chair in the room even after we asked for one • Hopeless dining room – a tiny table and two chairs ”
- 05 May 2016 Eva Denmark