Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I may have missed it but I never saw an indication of a refundable $20 key deposit, which I was not planning on, and with a tight budget it was unwelcome. I got the money back obviously, but being on a tight budget it meant I went without a meal while in town. The place also had an INCREDIBLY STRONG smell of moth balls everywhere. I knew it was the Y but it could have been cleaner too, especially the bathroom. A staff member had plenty of time in the internet room to himself but no cleaning. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 John USA
- “ Staff is very friendly and helpful; rooms are ok (good for the price). It's 20 minutes of a subway ride from Manhattan, and the nearest subway station is 2 blocks away (good enough). ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Toilet was too small for two-three floors! Gym had only cardio equipment... ”
- 17 May 2015 Samuil Bulgaria
- “ I had a great time at the YMCA, Greenpoint location. The only thing I thought was weird was the smell on the 3rd or 4th floor, can't remember which exactly but the hallway carpets are dirty. But everything else was awesome and pleasant to stay in a hang out in your room. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Markos USA