Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I may have missed it but I never saw an indication of a refundable $20 key deposit, which I was not planning on, and with a tight budget it was unwelcome. I got the money back obviously, but being on a tight budget it meant I went without a meal while in town. The place also had an INCREDIBLY STRONG smell of moth balls everywhere. I knew it was the Y but it could have been cleaner too, especially the bathroom. A staff member had plenty of time in the internet room to himself but no cleaning. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 John USA
- “ Staff is very friendly and helpful; rooms are ok (good for the price). It's 20 minutes of a subway ride from Manhattan, and the nearest subway station is 2 blocks away (good enough). ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Toilet was too small for two-three floors! Gym had only cardio equipment... ”
- 17 May 2015 Samuil Bulgaria