Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great value for the money! I travelled with a friend, we got a room with two single beds. The room was smaller than the photos but it was very nice and clean. The AC worked well at night while sleeping. The biggest downfall was the bathrooms. For the men, there was two tiny toilet stalls, three urinals, and two private showers. The bathrooms were not the cleanest but the location was great for the price. By subway, it was a bit of a pain to get into Manhattan. I'd stay here again for sure! ”
- 23 May 2016 Charles USA
- “ Camere non rispecchiano quanto mostrato in foto, puzza in tutta la struttura ”
- 28 Nov 2015 Claudio Jamaica
- “ I may have missed it but I never saw an indication of a refundable $20 key deposit, which I was not planning on, and with a tight budget it was unwelcome. I got the money back obviously, but being on a tight budget it meant I went without a meal while in town. The place also had an INCREDIBLY STRONG smell of moth balls everywhere. I knew it was the Y but it could have been cleaner too, especially the bathroom. A staff member had plenty of time in the internet room to himself but no cleaning. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 John USA
- “ Staff is very friendly and helpful; rooms are ok (good for the price). It's 20 minutes of a subway ride from Manhattan, and the nearest subway station is 2 blocks away (good enough). ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil