Greg & Tom Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably one of the best hostel where I have ever been. Very nice staff. ”
- 25 Aug 2017 Anonymous France
- “ Great location infornt of Train station and biggest shopping mall, bus stop and tram, are outside building, bars market and old town are at just walking distance. Nice free breakfast, dinner, drinks, shots. Sara and other staff was amazing and veryyyy helpful. Good amenities but 1 bathroom and toilet on one floor is not nice. Bed and rooms should be little repaired. Bedsheet , mattress and cover must be changed now with good quality. Rest its awesome hostel. Must recommend their Pub Crawl ”
- 27 Dec 2016 Anonymous India
- “ The whole town is really small so even the hostel is not located in the center of the town on the map you can walk to the center square in 5 minutes. The location also brings the benefit of the quietness in the evening of tourism season. The courtyard was pretty lovely and the hostess was super helpful, but the only thing confused me is she did not clearly explained why my booking deposit 4USD on Hostel.com was not accepted, even it's not a big money. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous China