Greg & Tom Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The cleanliness is very poor. Ok you have free breakfast and free shots... But the bed sheets were not even changed... :( ”
- 02 Oct 2017 Anonymous Portugal
- “ I stayed for one night, and would definitely recommend Greg & Tom hostel, the staff were really friendly and helpful, there was a nice atmosphere, and the breakfast was great. ”
- 28 Sep 2017 Annie-Rose England
- “ All was 100% as expected, but for 2 things - the doorbell in the street reads "HOST" only. I don't know if that is to avoid some authority controls from happening, but to me it was kind of confusing. The second con was the shower ceiling - quite moldy. We had a brief stay only, but enjoyed ourselves very much. ”
- 27 Sep 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Very good location near the train station. Big breakfast and dinner included! Staff was very nice. It was easy to get in contact with other guests and parties are possible every day. Only negative aspect was that I had to change my bed for one night. No idea why. ”
- 22 Sep 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Probably one of the best hostel where I have ever been. Very nice staff. ”
- 25 Aug 2017 Anonymous France