Greg & Tom Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The whole town is really small so even the hostel is not located in the center of the town on the map you can walk to the center square in 5 minutes. The location also brings the benefit of the quietness in the evening of tourism season. The courtyard was pretty lovely and the hostess was super helpful, but the only thing confused me is she did not clearly explained why my booking deposit 4USD on Hostel.com was not accepted, even it's not a big money. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous China
- “ I've backpacked across Europe and the Greg & Tom hostel may be the best 'value for money' hostel I've ever stayed in. Free breakfast, dinner and shots are all included in your stay and the staff are always willing to give recommendations for things to do, places to eat and bars to drink at. ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Cassandra Australia
- “ This hostel was one of the best I've stayed in. The staff are extremely nice, and the location is perfect. They treat you like one of their own, and they give you all the information you need to see the whole city. 10 out of 10 would recommend. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Michael USA
“ Brilliant hostel! Located just between the train station, the mall and the old town. Everything you expect is just there. Very good breakfast and dinner is included in the daily rates. Most important: nice staff! ”
Thank you Bart for appreciating our work. Is was so nice to have you here!
- 01 Mar 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Loved this hostel. The staff was really friendly and always willing to chat. They even let me have a shower when I returned for a stopover. Clean house. Don't prejudge it from the outside =) Great and tasty value of food for breakfast and dinner. There are always awesome pubcrawls in the evening. I would totally go there again! ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Florian Germany
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed! ”
- 21 Jan 2016 kejian China
- “ Very great staff and location, highly recommend ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Chia-Yu Taiwan
- “ The best breakfast and dinner I've ever had at a hostel... and it was FREE! This hostel is such a fantastic value, especially for being conveniently located next to the train/bus station. The only con was that there was one shower and toilet for my entire floor, and the sink was in the shower room so if you used the toilet... good luck washing your hands! Despite this, it is one of the better hostels I've stayed in. I would definitely recommend it :) ”
- 16 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA