Greg & Tom Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hot breakfast (no just toast), with a full set of pancake, fried eggs, ham, etc, also dinner is included, it is unbeatable in my hostel stay! However, it was a bit noise at night, it is kind of party hostel, beware if you wanna be quiet. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Just a great experience overall. Without additional costs you get great breakfast and dinner, as well as some of the nicest hostel personnel you'll ever meet. Greg & Tom Hostel is probably the best place to stay if you want to take a fun and inexpensive Krakow trip. 10/10 would stay there again. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Greg & Tom's hostel is the best hostel i've ever been to, the atmosphere is awesome, the staff is extremely friendly, nice and always looking forward to help you no matter what time it is! When i arrived to the hostel i thought it was going to be like the other hostels ( average ) but NOO!!! I spent there 6 nights and i can totally tell that I didn't want to leave, they made me feel likeat home! ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Ana Sofía Mexico
- “ Best hostel for everything the food and crack is great we came from Ireland! The staff are lovely and really helpful 100% 👍🏼👌🏼 ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Edel
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The location is perfect, just shy of the old town, and next to the main railway station (and the big mall). The room is nice, and every bed is equipped with individual lamp and electrical port, which is very useful and handy to charge your phone in the evening. The staff were awesome! Filip, Ola, and Sylwia are the best. Very helpful and fun! There were free dinner, and the free breakfast was awesome! I had a blast. Totally recommended! ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Indonesia